Rslife
VOTE AT-------http://runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=2855
Rslife
VOTE AT-------http://runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=2855
Rslife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[317Rslife[317]

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rslife Is Online 24/7! Play Now!---Owner Clawed
Top posters
quine91
Updates for the server and future updates I_vote_lcapUpdates for the server and future updates I_voting_barUpdates for the server and future updates I_vote_rcap 
clawed
Updates for the server and future updates I_vote_lcapUpdates for the server and future updates I_voting_barUpdates for the server and future updates I_vote_rcap 
pk3r 0wn
happyboy607
pureownage
Gallery
Updates for the server and future updates Empty

Updates for the server and future updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clawed
Owner
Owner
clawed

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Updates for the server and future updates   Updates for the server and future updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Server and Future Updates:
Planning a change of source

http://rslife317.roflforum.net/news-updates-rules-f1/change-of-source-poll-vote-immediately-t23.htm#49
go their to vote for or agains tthe server source change.

Last edited by clawed on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
happyboy607

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the server and future updates   Updates for the server and future updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm

k, always nice to know how things are going along
Back to top Go down
clawed
Owner
Owner
clawed

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the server and future updates   Updates for the server and future updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm

You Know you suggested the ::god command?
What would you like it to do because i have been playing private servers for 2-3 years i think and their have been alot of ::god commands over that period of time:P
Back to top Go down
happyboy607

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the server and future updates   Updates for the server and future updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

how about make ourselfs fly? =D
Back to top Go down
clawed
Owner
Owner
clawed

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the server and future updates   Updates for the server and future updates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeh that's the one that i was thinking of, but i don't think many people know how to do it anymore i have certainly forgotten you could have a scout around for me on moparscape or runelocus forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the server and future updates   Updates for the server and future updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates for the server and future updates
Page 1 of 1